Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Squats are great for improve balance and flexibility. Doing this stretch against a wall will help ensure proper form
Green tea can make antibiotics up to three times more effective in fighting antibiotic superbugs, according to research presented at the Society for General Microbiology’s 162nd meeting in Edinburgh, eurekalert.org reports. Dr Mervat Kassem, the study’s author from the Faculty of Pharmacy at Alexandria University in Egypt, said that green tea enhanced the bacteria-killing […]
Baby, it’s cold outside, but that’s no reason to pass up running outside.
Sure, it can help you relax. But massage therapy can do much more than that. Here are six healthy reasons to book an appointment
Spiralize carrots into gluten-free, low-carb “noodles” to replace the pasta in this Chicken Pad Thai recipe.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar