Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Your dentist says your pearly whites should be inspected twice a year; your colleague in the next cubicle goes three times annually; and your best friend sees the dentist just once a year. So what gives? How often do you really need to get a checkup?
Freeze extra grapes to use as an icy garnish.
The prevailing question as I go on this journey has been: What do you want to accomplish? And though it seems self-explanatory ‘ wanting to change habits, to be a happier, healthier me ‘ I feel the need to elaborate. If you’ve been reading along you know that I have a laundry list of goals […]
They perform in front of thousands of spectators and the camera captures every triumphant or heartbreaking moment. So, how do Canada’s top female Pan Am athletes manage to look calm and cool under such intense pressure? Here are their pre-competition beauty rituals
A slump’which is also called a grunt’is sort of like a cobbler, except you make it all on top of the stove, eliminating the need to heat up your oven on a warm day. To this one, we’ve added blueberries to the stone-fruit base, and bumped up the nutritional benefits of the dumpling topping with oats and whole-wheat flour.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy