Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
I recently went away for a holiday with every intention of not gaining weight, getting lots of rest and coming home rested, relaxed and ready to tackle the holiday full on. I came home five pounds heavier (not easy to avoid with copious food and drink at every turn) but I’m actively taking the advice […]
Feeling overstressed, overworked and underappreciated? An unhealthy workplace could be to blame.
We drink gallons of iced tea year-round, and like most southerners, we drink it sweet. But in the summer months we add sunny-syrupy flavor by stirring in peaches that we’ve liquefied in a blender.
Salon services with a charitable element? Sign us up!
Get the skin-boosting benefits of coffee plus antioxidant-rich cocoa in this delicious breakfast smoothie.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy
- How Former Athlete The Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt Got Back In Shape
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- The Real Reason Why You Should Eat More Seaweed