Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
As mom to a 14 year-old boy, I’m completely caught up in the storm of changing and raging hormones right now. And I’m always talking to my girlfriends who have daughters about what they are experiencing during the teen years, too. So that’s why a recent study about teen girls caught my attention. The study […]
The intestinal distress associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is responsible for more than 3 million doctor visits annually. Even though there’s no sure cure, IBS is definitely treatable’often with just diet and exercise.
To date, ovarian cancer has been difficult to diagnose because the symptoms are so vague. As a result, many women are only diagnosed with the disease in its most advanced stages. But a new study from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (FHCRC) confirms that checking for common symptoms, combined with a CA125 blood test, […]
Find out what readers had to say in letters from the October issue of Best Health Magazine
Supercharge your diet with this list of 10 top superfoods that are packed with nutrition
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Halo Top Facebook Live Giveaway (April 27, 2018)
- This Is Why Kate Middleton Leaves the Hospital So Soon After Giving Birth
- Lucy Hale Recently Took Off Solo. Find Out Why.
- 6 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Heart Health
- This is How Meghan Markle is Prepping for her May 19th Wedding to Prince Harry