Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Find out what readers had to say in letters from the May issue of Best Health Magazine
Carrots make a great filling for a tart because they are sweet and colourful. Here the smooth and creamy filling is made with low-fat ricotta cheese, plus cashew nuts for extra protein. The oats provide a nutty flavour.
Vacation sans husbands and kids, and just girlfriends, sounds heavenly, right? It will be if you plan it right. Here’s how…
Let’s talk about Coolio for a minute. Yes, I’m serious. Now, I’m not sure you could ever call me a Coolio fan per se, though let’s all admit that we kind of loved 90s anthem ‘Gangsta’s Paradise.” That is a good song, if not just a tad dramatic. Anyway, my point is that Coolio hasn’t […]
This hearty, colourful and very nutritious main dish is perfect for an easy midweek meal, and can be rustled up quickly from ingredients you have in the pantry. Serve with a green salad.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar