Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
A report on Ontario’s health care suggests that there are various ways in which women’s health is different from men’s’and the healthcare system may not be accomodating them. According to an article from the Toronto Star, the report, issued by Echo: Improving Women’s Health in Ontario, indicates the burden of being care givers, poverty and […]
For patients who are critically ill, relying on mechanical support to breathe can’understandably’lead to high levels of discomfort and anxiety. But a new study published online suggests that playing music for ventilated patients may help to ease their stress, reports the CBC. The study, published Wednesday in Cochrane Reviews, analyzed results from eight trials involving […]
A sleep doc who’s been there shares three ways she prevents insomnia
Nothing says weekend brunch better than Buttermilk Pancakes.
Whether you’re looking for March break ideas or a holiday off the beaten bath, you’ll fall in love with the gorgeous Rocky Mountain playground that is Canmore, Alberta
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy