Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Canadian R&B-pop singer and songwriter, Alessia Cara, chats with Best Health about her experience as a patient at Sick Kids, the importance of self-love and why she’s taking part in Hollywood’s anti-makeup movement.
Women are most likely to get Alzheimer’s – of the estimated 747,000 Canadians living with the disease, about 70 percent are women. Shockingly but not surprisingly, little research has focused on the impact of gender – until now.
New season, new hair! Find spring and summer inspiration with these short and medium celebrity hairstyles.
Potatoes and sweet potatoes are versatile and very healthy. Fight cancer, control your diabetes and get stronger bones by eating these nutritious spuds
Grocery stores shelves are packed with substitutes for cow’s milk. Whether you’re avoiding lactose or dairy or just looking for something new to try, here’s the lowdown on milk alternatives
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Keep Them Happy and Healthy This Spring with Vitamin C
- 15 Surprising Health Benefits of Apples That’ll Have You Eating One (Or More) A Day
- What a Canadian Oncologist Wants You to Understand About Lung Cancer
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Infidelity
- 75 Percent of People Think This One Trait Makes You More Attractive