Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
French women have that je ne sais quoi. But that quoi is the best beauty products. Here is a round up of our favourite French products.
Freestyle skier Jennifer Heil won gold in the 2006 Olympics, and hopes are high she’ll be on the podium again
Prunes’a.k.a. dried plums’are in the spotlight due to their superior bone-building ability. Researchers at Florida State University showed that this often taken-for-granted dried fruit can improve bone health in people of all ages. The study, published in the British Journal of Nutrition, tested postmenopausal women over 12 months. One group ate about 10 prunes […]
A virtual workout, an online due-date calculator, and more health-centred websites
Looking for an easy way to spice up your program? Grab a resistance band and add it to your movements for increased intensity!
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why This Woman is Committed to Cycling 200km Every June
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal