Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
I usually prefer salty snacks over sweet ones, which new research suggests could have something to do with the type of food I ate as a baby. A study in the Journal of Public Health found eating foods with a high sugar or salt content could program infants to crave these tastes later in life. […]
Your search for a comfortable sports bra is over! We have a checklist of what to look for when you go shopping next time.
According to the World Heart Federation, 17.1 million people die from cardiovascular disease each year. It’s the world’s number one killer, accounting for 29 percent of yearly deaths. To recognize this global disease, World Heart Day was created in 2000, and takes place annually on Sept. 29. Earlier this month, delegates met at a United […]
Can products or diet really make your hair smoother and shinier? Learn how to make your hair as healthy as possible
As an elementary schooler, one of my favourite possessions was my Jem and the Holograms lunch box. Each day, I’d open it to find a lunch that catered to my every finicky eating whim (for example, there was a time when I’d only eat sandwich fillings that started with the letter "T") and a little […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Put A Christmas Without Migraines On Your Santa List – Because It’s Happening!
- A Fancy Party Means You Serve A Seacuterie Board – Not A Charcuterie Board
- How to Exercise Like the Newest Member of the Royal Family
- Cravings Out Of Control? This Is How To Make Better, Healthier Food Decisions
- We Found The Perfect Holiday Red Lip Colour For Your Skin Tone