Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
These oven-baked beans are cooked slowly to create a richly flavoured vegetable dish’a revelation if you’ve only ever eaten the canned variety. Serve Boston baked beans alongside grilled meat, together with potatoes or bread.
Fresh young vegetables and succulent salmon make this casserole highly nutritious, and it is also quick to prepare. Choose tiny leeks, tender asparagus and sugar-snap peas, all of which add visual appeal to the dish. Serve boiled new potatoes with the summer salmon and asparagus for a complete meal.
A new Canadian web series attempts to raise the awareness of the stigma surrounding men’s mental health.
If you’ve sworn off some of your favourite foods for fear that they’re harming your health, take heart’research shows that some of the foods we though were unhealthy can actually be good for you
Looking for the tips and advice we mentioned in the September 2013 issue of Best Health? Find more on the topics covered in the magazine and share your thoughts with us right here
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Pippa Middleton’s Diet Before Her Wedding
- Ingrie’s Faves: Our Editor’s Picks For The Best Spring Beauty Buys
- Why the Government Isn’t Funding More Research For Women’s Most Fatal Cancer
- The Surprising Way Positive Thinking Can Transform Your Life
- Amber Tamblyn Drank BFF Blake Lively’s Breast Milk – Would You Drink Breast Milk?