Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
An essential nutrient in eggs can cut your risk of breast cancer by 24 percent, found a study set to be published in the FASEB Journal in June. The study compared intake of the little-known nutrient choline in some 3,000 women and found that those who consumed 455 mgs of choline a day or more […]
Here are a few of the beauty (and fashion!) items that caught my eye this week. Love That White Smile "On the Go": This teeth-cleaning pen, part of a drugstore-available whitening system developed by a Canadian dentist, whitens and cleans without SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate) or peroxide, and the company says it’s mild enough for […]
Chicken and spicy chorizo sausage combine well with vegetables and lentils, which are naturally low in fat and a good source of fibre, to create this hearty and flavourful pan-fry. Serve with a green salad to round out the meal.
Though softer than a full-fat cheesecake, this lightened-up dessert has all of the original’s delectable flavour. It’s sure to make any special event more festive.
Little-known facts about familiar labels. In this issue, we learn about a new bath and body-care line
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Keep Them Happy and Healthy This Spring with Vitamin C
- 15 Surprising Health Benefits of Apples That’ll Have You Eating One (Or More) A Day
- What a Canadian Oncologist Wants You to Understand About Lung Cancer
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Infidelity
- 75 Percent of People Think This One Trait Makes You More Attractive