Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
We give this city top marks, too.
Don’t have a microwave? Roast the beets for this salad in the oven for about an hour instead.
There’s an interesting story up at healthzone.ca about Toronto doula Rean Cross, who offers a service to new mothers: she will collect the placenta, dehydrate and grind it and make it into pills. Her clients take these pills with the goal of increasing milk production and balancing mood and energy levels. Placentophagy, the act of […]
Oral health is about more than your teeth and gums. Your tongue also needs daily care and checkups
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember