Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Turmeric is anti-inflammatory and helps improve mental clarity.
Actually, it doesn’t have to be an orange, eating citrus fruits in general may lower women’s risk of ischemic’blood clot-related’strokes according to study results published in the latest issue of Stroke: Journal of the American Heart Association. Researchers looked at the food intake of more than 69,000 women over a 14-year period and found that […]
Dark chocolate is decadent and delicious – and luckily it’s also a superfood. Indulge in one of these healthy chocolate recipes when a craving strikes
Skin cancer may be scary, but it’s also preventable. We already know the main culprit is UV rays from the sun, so avoiding overexposure is the best way to protect yourself. Unfortunately, not everyone heeds that warning. According to Health Canada, skin cancer has been increasing in Canada at a fairly constant rate over the […]
Meaty sausages are simple to cook, succulent and juicy, and when combined with diced vegetables and tender lentils they make a hearty meal with a healthy balance of nutrients.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Found! The Best Foundation for Summer
- Dating with Borderline Personality Disorder: ‘I Was the Girlfriend From Hell’
- How Roxy Earle Is Busting Curvy Fashion Myths With Her New Line
- The Role of BRCA in Targeted Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
- Easy Summer Beauty Trends to Try if You’re the Noncommittal Type