Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The day that my fiancé’s grandmother turned 90, the last thing I expected was to find her Wii bowling in the party room of her retirement home. But as it turns out, Grannie is quite the gamer’and she’s not alone. While the Nintendo Wii line of sports and fitness games have become an instant hit […]
A subtly spiced rice dish, this is based on a classic kedgeree recipe but with extra vegetables to add vitamins. Serve with a side salad.
While chest pain or pressure is one of the most common signs of a heart attack, there’s a more surprising symptom women, in particular, need to recognize.
An article published in the Toronto Star brings this question to mind today. The piece (originally from the Chicago Tribune) reports on the “war” between Type 1 and Type 2 diabetics. In the Type 1 corner: Those who suffer from this disease just hate being confused with Type 2s. Type 1 diabetes is an […]
You might know her as a Juno Award winning singer-songwriter, but Chantal Kreviazuk is also a wife and mother who loves pasta pomodoro and has a love-hate relationship with ballet barre workouts. Learn a little bit more about her in this month’s installment of ‘It works for me.’10 words that describe you: Bold, tireless, curious, […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why You Should Start Adding These Nutritional Powerhouses to Your Diet
- This Beet, Cherry & Lentil Salad Will Forever Change How You Feel About Pulses
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout