Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
If you’ve been following me on Twitter, you know that this week I’m taking on the Nike+ Training Club challenge. The goal is to complete a workout from the N+TC app every day this week. I’m three days in and so far so good. You can join me by downloading the N+TC app (it’s free!) […]
A fool is usually made with fruit and whipping cream. We’ve lightened the original by using ricotta cheese, and added a burst of citrus flavour, while maintaining this dessert’s made-in-10-minutes appeal.
Olympic trainer Lucinda Jagger offers BH readers six moves to get you feeling (and looking) like an Olympic athlete
Well, it’s November and you know what that means: dudes across the world will be sporting ridiculous-looking mustaches to raise funds and awareness for prostate cancer. Now in its sixth year, the Movember campaign challenges men to grow a wicked ‘stache through out the month of November. The rules are pretty simple: start November with […]
If you’re on pins and needles worrying about getting acupuncture, there is no need to stress. We have insider info on the procedure.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Your Shellac Manicure Is Now Available With 60 Second Removal
- Strong Women, Empowering Stories: 5 Life Lessons from JOGA Creator Jana Webb
- The Truth About Female Hair Loss