Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Don’t let motion sickness put a roadblock on your travels. Pack these coping strategies to ensure that you get to your destination trouble-free.
When I was in Grade 8 (way back when), one of my favourite things to drink was Fruitopia. Who could say no to the fun colours, witty names and sage life advice printed all over the bottle? When you’re 14, "Strawberry Passion Awareness" is quite the revelation. And according to a study in the October […]
Don’t feel guilty about indulging in that square of chocolate. Here’s how chocolate is good for women
Pics of the kids. Vacay moments. Proud of the dinner you made. Announcing a promotion. When is it oversharing? When is it all just too much?
Money can’t buy you love, and wealth doesn’t always buy you health. According to a new study published by Statistics Canada, money could put you at a higher risk for breast cancer. Using data from the Canadian Cancer Registry, researchers lead by Marilyn J. Borugian of the British Columbia Cancer Agency discovered that in developed […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember