Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Make this smoothie with passion fruit (shown), papaya, mango’or all of the above. Why? Researchers in the United States, New Zealand and Iran found that eating an extract of passion fruit peel reduced pain and stiffness in the knee joints of patients suffering from osteoarthritis. As for papaya, its high levels of beta-carotene can help reduce flu symptoms, and the carotenoids in mango may lower the risk for breast cancer.
Canadian women share intimate tips on sex toys, videos and more
Rising temps mean it’s time to revisit your beauty routine so that you or your makeup don’t have a total melt down. That means making sure you have a mascara won’t smear, a foundation that won’t fade and a liner that won’t budge.
This week is Sneak It In Week – a campaign from ParticipACTION, a non-profit organization that is fighting against inactivity in Canada. This week (April 7 to 11) they’re encouraging Canadians to get up from their desks throughout the day and get moving. According to Statistics Canada, 85 percent of Canadian adults currently do not […]
It’s what we all want to know: How to lose weight fast. The secret is to not complicate things. Follow these easy tips and watch the pounds melt away.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Put A Christmas Without Migraines On Your Santa List – Because It’s Happening!
- A Fancy Party Means You Serve A Seacuterie Board – Not A Charcuterie Board
- How to Exercise Like the Newest Member of the Royal Family
- Cravings Out Of Control? This Is How To Make Better, Healthier Food Decisions
- We Found The Perfect Holiday Red Lip Colour For Your Skin Tone