Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
I’ve never been a huge salt person, but I have one friend that I always worry about for putting salt on everything. (She could be in this picture, whereas the concept of putting salt on pizza is very strange to me.)It seems I’m in the minority, though. Sunday, May 17 was World Hypertension Day, which […]
It’s time to finally pay off that debt.
Movember aims to increase awareness about prostate cancer and raise funds for research and support for men living with cancers. Here is the latest news
Anyone who’s tried to lose weight knows there are dozens of different diets that all offer the same thing: weight loss that lasts.But which one of them works best?A study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association answers exactly that.Researchers examined the effects of three different diets (a low-fat diet, a low’glycemic index […]
Looking for the tips and advice we mentioned in the March/April 2013 issue of Best Health? Find more on the topics covered in the magazine and share your thoughts with us right here
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Pippa Middleton’s Diet Before Her Wedding
- Ingrie’s Faves: Our Editor’s Picks For The Best Spring Beauty Buys
- Why the Government Isn’t Funding More Research For Women’s Most Fatal Cancer
- The Surprising Way Positive Thinking Can Transform Your Life
- Amber Tamblyn Drank BFF Blake Lively’s Breast Milk – Would You Drink Breast Milk?