Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The beet can be roasted up to a day in advance of serving the salad. Although the red beet contrasts nicely with the orange wedges, a golden or chioggia beet can be used instead
The newest technology in facials is a camera that sees below the surface. It tells you what’s going to show up on your face’before it appears
Acetylsalicylic acid (ASA), may have more side effects than previously thought. A new study, published in the journal JAMA Internal Medicine, suggests that people who regularly took acetylsalicylic acid (Aspirin is one brand name) for 15 years were more likely to develop age-related blindness. ‘Regular use is associated with increased risk of incident neovascular AMD, […]
Here’s how to tell if you’re getting an unhealthy amount of shut-eye
Kale is so curly and beautiful that for a long time people used to line fruit and vegetable platters with it instead of eating it. But when ‘bitter greens’ became popular for health reasons, everyone started to look at kale in a new way.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Should Maple Water Be Your New Post-Workout Drink?
- These Smoked Salmon-Stuffed Cucumber Rolls Are Worth Hosting Brunch For
- Victoria’s Secret Model Jasmine Tookes Shares 3 Secrets to Self-Confidence
- The Under 200 Calorie Summer Treat You Won’t Be Able to Resist
- Cheryl Hickey: ET Canada’s Host with the Most