Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Is your complexion reeling from winter’s drying effects? Experts explain how to quench even the most moisture-sapped skin
A whole-grain bagel and chicken make this a filling lunch that’s much healthier than a chicken salad sandwich you’d buy.
Phthalates, a type of petroleum-based chemical, are found in products we use every day. But could these chemicals be dangerous to our health?
Become the most self-confident version of yourself by developing these four healthy habits.
Dashi stock is the base for many Japanese dishes. It’s sold as a powder and is available from most large supermarkets or Asian grocery stores. If you prefer, you can substitute with a chicken stock cube instead.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Cheryl Hickey: ET Canada’s Host with the Most
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- Shocking Stats About How Much Canadians Waste Each Year
- Your Shellac Manicure Is Now Available With 60 Second Removal