Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Best Health web editor Kat Tancock is running her first half-marathon this fall. Follow along and offer support as she blogs about reaching her goal
Follow these easy tips to prevent yourself from coming home with extra pounds.
The trick to making great guacamole is ripe avocados. It can be hard to find them ripe the day you need them, so keep a few on hand.
Have you giggled today? How about a chuckle? A recent study claims that Canadians laugh — get this — a shocking 46 minutes a day. That’s five hours and 22 minutes per week! Where does all that time go?! Even more surprising, residents of British Columbia laugh the least while Albertans laugh the most. Interesting, […]
Doing yoga helps keep your body mobile—and by doing yoga on February 22, you could help others become more mobile, too. The Power of Movement is a national fundraiser that is raising money for arthritis and autoimmune disease research. You can participate in official "mega" events in 10 cities across Canada (or in additional events […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy