Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Your spouse may leave dishes is the sink and socks on the floor, but they could also be the key to your longevity. According to a new study, published in the Annals of Behavioural Medicine, having a partner during middle age protects against premature death. “Social ties during midlife are important to help us understand […]
A fragrantly spiced pilaf-style dish that doesn’t take much more effort than ordering takeout, yet is much healthier as it is lower in fat. Serve with a refreshing raita (page 27) to complete the meal.
The orange juice in this soup lightens up the robust taste of lentils
Fresh fruit and vegetables are the best source of fibre, but when you’re shopping the grocery store shelves for convenience foods, make these swaps to boost fibre
Dress your pet in these adorable Halloween costumes and safety gear to keep them calm (and cute) on All Hallows’ Eve
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy