Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Some popular diets suggest avoiding eggplants, tomatoes, peppers and potatoes. They’re wrong!
If you don’t eat at least seven servings of veggies and fruit a day, you might want to start. A new study, published in the Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health, found that the more fruits and veggies we eat, the more our risk of all-cause, cancer and heart disease death is reduced. ‘Compared to […]
A pleasingly light yet traditional pudding for wintry days, this offers all the pleasure of a steamed pudding without unhealthy saturated fat. The steamed kumquat honey pudding has a deliciously tangy citrus flavour thanks to layers of sliced kumquats.
From the BBC, one writer is trying to spend an entire month without buying anything that is made of or packaged in plastic. From Eat.Drink.Better, 5 ways to launch a local foods campaign in your community. From The Walrus, an in-depth look at the health risks associated with cellphones. From CBC, a look at toxic […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Dating with Borderline Personality Disorder: ‘I Was the Girlfriend From Hell’
- How Roxy Earle Is Busting Curvy Fashion Myths With Her New Line
- The Role of BRCA in Targeted Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
- Easy Summer Beauty Trends to Try if You’re the Noncommittal Type
- Halle Berry is Launching a Wellness Site to Rival Gwyneth’s Goop