Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Find out how you can have a chance to win by telling us how you boost your intake of vegetables
We asked two experts for their advice on battling bad breath.
These pancakes can be made ahead in the morning before your company arrives and then warmed in the oven before serving. I often make up a double batch and then freeze the extra pancakes for a quick and delicious breakfast on busy days; just pop them into the toaster or microwave to heat them up quickly.
Worried about your food losing its nutrients after you cook it? Here’s what you need to know
Oven-baked vegetable chips are not only healthier than those that are fried, their flavour is fresher and more concentrated, too. Here, thin slices of beet and potato are baked in a hot oven to make dippers for an Asian-inspired spicy peanut dip.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This Will Be The Healthiest Zodiac Sign In 2018, According To An Astrologist
- The Sneaky Way You’re Sabotaging Your Own New Year’s Resolutions
- Fire Cider Brew: The Only Remedy You Need To Kick That Cold (Or Hangover) To The Curb
- “How I Turned Into A Morning Person – Workouts And All”
- This Body Part Ages Faster Than the Rest of You