Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
More filling than a barley-mushroom soup, this vegetarian ragout will stick to the ribs.
Samuel Godefroy, Health Canada’s director of chemical safety in foods, says that levels of bisphenol A in canned foods are safe. However, he also told CTV: “We are encouraging manufacturers in general to lower the levels of any chemical, including BPA, in the food products that are available on the market,” he said. Good news! […]
The tangy flavour of wild blueberries contrasts beautifully with the sweetness of the caramelized onions and the salty goat’s cheese in these individual tarts.
Confused about skincare formulations? We decode facial oils, serums and more
One barrier to weight loss is the extra calories that sneak in when you’re not looking—finishing the food on your child’s plate, sneaking a bite of your friend’s dessert or snacking while you prepare dinner may seem insignificant, but those extra bits can really add up. So how can you keep track of what you’re […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Dating with Borderline Personality Disorder: ‘I Was the Girlfriend From Hell’
- How Roxy Earle Is Busting Curvy Fashion Myths With Her New Line
- The Role of BRCA in Targeted Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
- Easy Summer Beauty Trends to Try if You’re the Noncommittal Type
- Halle Berry is Launching a Wellness Site to Rival Gwyneth’s Goop