Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Medical doctor Chris Watt explains why there are no easy answers when it comes to screening for prostate cancer
Few foods are healthier than raw vegetables, so serve these crudites with tempting low-fat dips for a starter. Or, for a light lunch, this recipe serves four. You can also offer fruit and whole-wheat pita bread for dipping.
Dried cranberries and toasted pistachios are mixed with buckwheat and dressed with a lemon and parsley dressing in this nutritious salad, perfect with barbecued meats.
Hi! I’m Chloe Berge and I’m thrilled to introduce myself as Best Health’s new Associate Editor. ‘Read, write, exercise, repeat’ is a good summation of my daily routine ‘ it’s not as boring as it sounds, promise! ‘ and I feel very lucky to have all three passions be part of my new work life. […]
Seaweed is a vegetable that’s often overlooked as a meal option, but the nutritious benefits this plant from the sea has to offer may just change your mind.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why Lena Dunham Had a Hysterectomy at Just 31
- Blake Lively and 5 Other Stars Who Don’t Drink Alcohol — Ever
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- These Triple-Berry Cornmeal Muffins Make On-The-Go Mornings Easy
- Why Hockey Player Marie-Philip Poulin May Just Win Her Third Olympic Gold