Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Wondering whether your last Wii bowling tournament burned any calories? Here are all the answers to your exercise and gaming questions
This recipe is great if you have a leftover piece of salmon from the night before. (Canned salmon can be substituted as well, but make sure it is canned in water with little or no salt.) Studies have shown that eating just two servings of salmon a week can reduce your risk of dying from cardiovascular disease and of having a heart attack. While you can eat the bones in canned salmon (doing so increases the amount of calcium you get), they are easily removed if you prefer.
Keep your pets safe and happy on the spookiest night of the year
Even without expensive personalized services, you can reduce your risk of future illness with a few lifestyle tweaks. Here’s how to own your wellness.
Runners usually develop shin splints when they’ve been running on hard surfaces or when they’ve been faithful to worn-out running shoes for too long. Stretching is essential, and so is moderation, if you want to prevent recurrent pain from shin splints
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout
- This is How Meghan Markle is Prepping for her May 19th Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is the Best City in Canada for Quality of Living