Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Shopping the dental-care aisle can be a confusing experience. Here are some expert picks on what you really need to keep your teeth and gums (and whole body) healthy
Garlic, olive oil, shiitake mushrooms and walnuts’what could be a more perfect blend for a side dish? Add to that the combination of two superfoods in one salad ‘ quinoa and walnuts ‘ and the side dish becomes a star on its own.
The surprising way A-lister actress Jennifer Lawrence de-stresses.
For millions of people, allergies’sneezing and wheezing, runny noses and itchy eyes’are the natural consequences of opening a window, working in the yard, or petting the cat. Take heart: Relief is at hand, whether you need it when pollen flies or all year round.
Doctor and life coach Susan Biali on how to boost your ‘happy hormones’
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This Is Why Kate Middleton Leaves the Hospital So Soon After Giving Birth
- Lucy Hale Recently Took Off Solo. Find Out Why.
- 6 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Heart Health
- This is How Meghan Markle is Prepping for her May 19th Wedding to Prince Harry
- An Easy Plant-Based Appetizer That’s Perfect for Vegans