Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Top makeup artist Scott Patric spills his secrets about celebrity beauty
On Friday night, Toronto’s hazy heat wave finally broke. A windy rain storm left trees strewn about Toronto’s streets – and finally provided some relief from the heat. My apartment doesn’t have AC, so I’m not going to pretend I didn’t run out onto my deck immediately and let the rain cool me down. I […]
Cream or powder, blush is an essential to brighten up your look for spring
Bipolar Disorder is a severe mental illness in which periods of deep depression alternate with periods of overactive, excited behaviour, or mania and is also referred to as manic depression.
Mother Nature might be dropping hints of spring, but any Canadian worth her (winter) salt knows better than to bust out her sandals and sundresses too soon. For a weather-appropriate way to start wearing the latest trends, try these chic, chill-busting finds.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Put A Christmas Without Migraines On Your Santa List – Because It’s Happening!
- A Fancy Party Means You Serve A Seacuterie Board – Not A Charcuterie Board
- How to Exercise Like the Newest Member of the Royal Family
- Cravings Out Of Control? This Is How To Make Better, Healthier Food Decisions
- We Found The Perfect Holiday Red Lip Colour For Your Skin Tone