Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The snow peas in this recipe don’t just taste fantastic; they contain a nutrient called coumestrol, which is thought to reduce risk for stomach cancer. They also offer anti-inflammatory benefits.
Taking a proactive approach to your health could be the key to getting the care you need. Here are eight tips for taking charge and avoiding medical mishaps
Vitamin C works to help your body absorb iron and keeps your immune system happy and healthy. During cold and flu season, this is especially important. Here are six delicious ways to get enough
Personal lubricants can relieve vaginal dryness and add zip to your sex life. But which one is right for you?
Loose, long, wavy hair ruled the spring/summer runways. That’s good news, given that something like 80 percent of women have some wave in their hair, according to Tim Rogers, a top hair stylist from New York. (He dropped by our office while we were finalizing the summer issue. Talk about hair raising…but you’re going to […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- “I Lost 100 Pounds And Haven’t Looked Back.”
- This Will Be The Healthiest Zodiac Sign In 2018, According To An Astrologist
- The Sneaky Way You’re Sabotaging Your Own New Year’s Resolutions