Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
As we reported in our March/April 2014 issue, news about the environment isn’t all bad. In fact, there are 7 green victories we can actually celebrate. But the progress doesn’t stop there. Find out what you can do to help the environment’Here are 4 ways to get started this Earth Day (April 22). Pictured above: […]
I’ve lived on both sides of the border. Our healthcare system isn’t perfect, but from where I sit, it sure looks a whole lot better
Tired of that horrible, burning sensation when you pee? Well, here are a few natural remedies you can take to prevent UTIs.
For anyone who enjoys pizza, this rustic version with its wafer-thin sliced potato topping provides a lower-fat alternative. Scattered with pancetta, cooked chicken and peppery arugula leaves, these pizzas are satisfying to eat and quick to prepare using pre-made pizza crusts. Serve with a cherry tomato salad.
Hi! I’m Chloe Berge and I’m thrilled to introduce myself as Best Health’s new Associate Editor. ‘Read, write, exercise, repeat’ is a good summation of my daily routine ‘ it’s not as boring as it sounds, promise! ‘ and I feel very lucky to have all three passions be part of my new work life. […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Jordyn Woods Talks About Feeling Good About Her Body (& Why You Should Too!)
- “How I Started Going Vegan And Stuck With A Vegan Diet”
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person