Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Who wants to turn on the oven when it’s so hot? Have a delicious, satisfying meal with these recipes, no cooking required
Whether you have sensitive skin, aging hands or dry lips, there’s a sunscreen option to keep you protected
This is a simple recipe that can double as a sauce for pasta. Tomatoes are chock full of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been shown to decrease the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease, among others. Use salt-free canned tomatoes if you can find them. I sometimes substitute fresh rosemary for the basil, and it’s delicious. If you like, sprinkle the soup with some grated Parmesan or pecorino cheese.
If your partner lies about this, your relationship could be doomed, say experts. And it is a surprisingly common disagreement for couples.
Don’t leave home without these no-bake energy treats, which pack nuts, oats and seeds for instant snack gratification.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why You Should Start Adding These Nutritional Powerhouses to Your Diet
- This Beet, Cherry & Lentil Salad Will Forever Change How You Feel About Pulses
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout