Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
There’s conflicting research on the health benefits of red wine. We went to the experts for answers.
Twenty percent; that’s the magic number experts say a fat tax would need to be in order to have a significant effect on diet-related health conditions such as obesity and heart disease. A 20 percent tax on unhealthy food and drinks, in combination with subsidies on healthy foods such as fruit and vegetables, is the […]
Run the Saskatchewan Marathon or work on your emotional ‘EQ’ at a variety of health events
What is polyphasic sleep? And should you even try it? Find out as we dig into how it works and what a medical doctor thinks of this type of sleeping.
Much as I would love to be bronzed rather than pale and freckled, I’ve always opted for self tanner rather than visit an indoor tanning salon. After all, as the Canadian Cancer Society (CCS) points out, “some tanning beds can expose you to five times as much radiation as the sun, so using indoor tanning […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar