Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Today it’s officially summer! And ParticipACTION is calling on families to use the longest day of the year as the Longest Day of Play (visit their site, there’s a contest involved!). According to Kelly Murumets, president and CEO of ParticipACTION, just five percent of children and youth get the recommended 60 minutes of daily activity. […]
Get in the fat-burning zone with a sports bra that not only tracks your cardio but also how hard you’re working out.
This is a great pre-workout meal that is easy to prepare. A salad version of a deconstructed sushi roll, this dish is quickly assembled with leftover brown rice and highlighted with avocados.
Snowshoeing is an effective workout and a fun, easy way to get outside and enjoy winter. Find out where to rent snowshoes across the country, plus how to find clubs you can join to meet other snowshoe enthusiasts
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- Shocking Stats About How Much Canadians Waste Each Year
- Your Shellac Manicure Is Now Available With 60 Second Removal
- Strong Women, Empowering Stories: 5 Life Lessons from JOGA Creator Jana Webb