Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The effect of bribery on kids is a hot topic among parents (and non-parents even). Will they grow up to always expect something in return? Does it even work long-term? But according to a report in the December issue of Public Health Nutrition, it may be worth it in some instances. As the result of […]
Looking for the tips and advice we mentioned in the November 2010 issue of the magazine? Find more on the topics covered in the magazine and share your thoughts with us right here
Prepare the granola ahead of time and then simply add the yogurt and fresh fruit when you’re ready to eat.
This refreshing avocado and kale smoothie bowl is an excellent way to add more healthy greens into your day.
Forget about smothering toasted crumpets in butter; this low-fat topping is yummy and much healthier. Mashed bananas are mixed with ricotta and spices and piled onto crumpet fingers, then drizzled with honey and broiled.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy