Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Invigorating grassy tones were designed for fun in the sun!
An Ottawa teen received a double-lung transplant Friday after being diagnosed with a degenerative lung disease last July. Twenty-year-old Hélène Campbell used Twitter (#BeAnOrganDonor) to raise awareness about the importance of organ donation and even caught the attention of U.S. talk show host Ellen DeGeneres. According to a recent report by the Canadian Institute for […]
One in every three Americans is obese — and one in four Canadians. American doctor David A. Kessler shares his perspective on the lifestyle differences between our two countries and what Canada can do to halt the spread of obesity.
It’s never too late to learn something new! Here’s how learning to swim gave Nancy Angus a new outlook on life
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why This Woman is Committed to Cycling 200km Every June
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal