Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Kids will love having this fruity dip with their chips for an afternoon snack. Grape salsa also makes a great accompaniment for fish or chicken.
Ovarian cancer is often called the silent killer because it’s hard to detect until it’s too late. If found early, however, it’s treatable. Enter a new blood test, which could be the key to saving thousands of lives each year. An 11-year study, published in the journal Cancer, tested a new screening strategy for ovarian […]
If you unwind each evening with a glass (or two) of wine with dinner, you might be doing more than just improving your night’you could also be improving your quality of life. A study at the Boston University School of Medicine found that middle-aged adults who drink in moderation ranked better in four categories used […]
Is intermittent fasting the secret to shedding pounds? Or is it just another weight loss fad? Find out everything you need to know about this diet trend.
Casey Soer, one of Toronto’s top spin instructors, shares how her morning routine keeps her feeling strong and energized all day.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember