Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
We know that bright orange colour means it’s chock full of vision-supporting vitamin A, but a helping of pumpkin can also help you balance out the effects of too many salty holiday snacks thanks to its high levels of potassium.
Could you walk 100 km in 48 hours or less, on moderately challenging hiking trails in the middle of summer? For most of us, the answer is no’not, at least, without a lot of training. I gave it a shot this past weekend with a team of women working in media and none of […]
How Carolyn Trono of Winnipeg reduced her cholesterol through simple lifestyle changes
Yet another reason to limit your junk-food habit: Toronto scientists have found that chemicals used to line junk-food wrappers are leaching into the food and being consumed by people. According to Science Daily, the scientists wanted to understand the ways in which humans are being exposed to perfluorinated carboxylic acids (PFCAs), compounds that have been […]
Sure, it can help you relax. But massage therapy can do much more than that. Here are six healthy reasons to book an appointment
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy