Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Cancer is already the leading killer in Canada, accounting for 30 percent of all deaths, and now new information released by Statistics Canada shows an increase in the prevalence of certain cancers. The report found the five-year prevalence rate for all types of cancers combined rose 2.1 percent per year from 1997 to 2008. Liver […]
A virtual hair salon, an online fitting room, and more beauty-centred websites
Help mom kick-start a wellness plan with these Mother’s Day gift ideas.
Whether you’re working out for the first time or trying to get back in shape, taking those first steps can be overwhelming. Fitness instructor Rory Lindo shares five easy ways to get over your fitness fears
This enticingly fragrant lamb and spinach curry is warmly spiced rather than fiery hot with chilies. Serve it with basmati rice, chapatis or whole-wheat pita breads and a fresh tomato and cucumber salsa for a healthy Indian-style meal.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy