Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Feel like your hair needs a little boost? Try one of these hair thickeners to achieve the luscious locks you want.
Did you know? Optimists are better at handling stress than pessimists. According to research published in the May 2013 issue of the American Psychological Association’s journal Health Psychology, pessimists had trouble regulating cortisol, the stress hormone. Plus, they tended to have a higher baseline stress level than optimists. Need help de-stressing? Aveda has a handy […]
A glass of milk and one of these warm, chewy cookies make for a perfect post-dinner treat that you won’t feel guilty about eating.
Being an older father at the time of conception could have some benefits according to one study
Feeling lazy? Take to heart the words of Stuntwoman Jessie Graff. They will get you out of your slump. Get inspired by her work ethic, her fitness and more.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- The Safest Cooking Oils to Use for 16 Different Types of Meals
- Upgrade Your Breakfast Sandwich With These Toasted Western Sheet Pan Eggs
- Sitting Disease: Why Women Are at a Greater Risk
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- 3 Common Myths About Pores We Totally Believed Were True