Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Join women from across the country or connect with women in your own region at Canada-wide health events.
A new fitness studio called Barreworks has opened today in downtown Toronto. As the name suggests, the studio’s classes are centered on using a ballet barre as the basis for its fusion-style workouts. Earlier this week, Melissa Greer and I were invited to a preview class to get the scoop. Described on our invitation as […]
Despite high rates of mental illness in Canada, people are still reluctant to talk about it. Learning more about common conditions is the first step [SPONSORED]
Acupuncture and exercise helped one woman lose weight and kick some bad habits
Setting New Year’s resolutions is easy, but keeping them can be a real challenge. Here’s how to master the art of follow-through and make your goals a reality
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Halo Top Facebook Live Giveaway (April 27, 2018)
- This Is Why Kate Middleton Leaves the Hospital So Soon After Giving Birth
- Lucy Hale Recently Took Off Solo. Find Out Why.
- 6 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Heart Health
- This is How Meghan Markle is Prepping for her May 19th Wedding to Prince Harry