Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Not according to 95-year-old javelin thrower Florence Storch, who’s aiming for a spot on the podium in Canada’s 55+ games, according to a report on cbc.ca. I love it—what inspiration. That’s how I want to live when I’m 95. But I may do badminton instead of javelin. Don’t miss a single Best Health Blog post—subscribe […]
Trade your cosy sweater for spandex and hit the yoga studio – you’ll be happy you did (even on the coldest day of the year). Here’s why you should do yoga in the winter
These Mini Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes will wow your guests!
When fall arrives, there are certain things I can’t stop thinking about. Cozy sweaters and scary movies rank pretty high, but mostly I think about food: Pumpkins, cinnamon, apples, hot chocolate – the list is endless. Then, I channel those thoughts into yummy fall recipes. This one is creamy and flavourful, and makes the whole […]
Want your partner (and your kids) on board for letting you have a regular running routine? It’s not as tough as you might think.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar