Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Wish there were a cure for your sniffles? Scientists are understanding more every day about the viruses that cause stuffy noses and sore throats. Find out the latest discoveries about the common cold
This is the perfect time to tune up everything from the waist down by practicing "Squats at the Kitchen Sink,’ the last in our 8-month Vichy Best Health Challenge "Yoga pose of the month” series.
Don’t skip meals in an effort to drop pounds. This free weight-loss meal plan will help you lose weight, without leaving you feeling hungry.
If you have type 2 diabetes, or if you’re at risk, you should pay close attention to a new study showing that a diet rich in foods with a low glycemic index can have a strong positive effect on blood sugar levels and overall health. Researchers found that a diet high in beans, legumes and […]
This recipe makes a very good basic loaf, but it is also infinitely flexible. You can make any number of breads, just by using different types of flour or adding herbs, nuts, cheese, olives, seeds, dried fruit and berries, or shape it into rolls.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy
- How Former Athlete The Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt Got Back In Shape
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- The Real Reason Why You Should Eat More Seaweed