Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
A half-cup portion of acorn squash packs more than 10 percent of your daily potassium, a nutrient that may help lower your risk of hypertension and stroke.
This is a big step forward in Canadian healthcare.
It may be ‘just a cold,’ but it’s nothing to sneeze at. And the flu can make you feel downright drained. Fortunately, fast action on your part’including these simple home remedies for colds and flu’can mitigate the misery
Kayla Uniac took control of her symptoms to discover she had celiac disease’and took control of her life to manage the disease
This recipe makes a very good basic loaf, but it is also infinitely flexible. You can make any number of breads, just by using different types of flour or adding herbs, nuts, cheese, olives, seeds, dried fruit and berries, or shape it into rolls.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- Shocking Stats About How Much Canadians Waste Each Year
- Your Shellac Manicure Is Now Available With 60 Second Removal
- Strong Women, Empowering Stories: 5 Life Lessons from JOGA Creator Jana Webb