Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
With warmer temps looming so close you can almost taste it, Canadians will soon be spending more time outside. Author of A Walk for Sunshine: A 2,160-mile expedition for charity on the Appalachian Trail, and an avid hiker, Jeff Alt is a big advocate of hiking as a family activity. He’s trekked across Ireland with […]
Why ask for a cherry on top when you can have a cherry in the middle? Bake these easy-to-make cupcakes outside the cherry season, too, by having a supply of cherries on standby in the freezer with the stems and pits removed.
Must-read health news and views from around the web
A tasty curry with a spicy kick, mellowed with reduced-fat coconut milk. The addition of fresh mango not only adds to the colour and appeal, but boosts the vitamin content of the dish. Serve with warm nan bread and a favourite Indian chutney.
From the communal candy bowl to the long periods of sitting, offices can hamper your healthy lifestyle. Here’s how to tackle five common unhealthy aspects of the office
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Halo Top Facebook Live Giveaway (April 27, 2018)
- This Is Why Kate Middleton Leaves the Hospital So Soon After Giving Birth
- Lucy Hale Recently Took Off Solo. Find Out Why.
- 6 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Heart Health
- This is How Meghan Markle is Prepping for her May 19th Wedding to Prince Harry