Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
She’s a tiny woman, but thanks to her Tomb Raider trainer, Alicia Vikander is ripped. Find out how she developed the strength to lift 35-pound dumbbells.
A fitness-DVD workout five times a week had fantastic results for this mom of two
Think the damage has been done? Staying together after an affair is possible
This summer, visit some of the best places Canada has to offer
If you are what you eat, are you not what you put on your skin? Graydon Moffat, of natural beauty company Graydon Skincare, chats about how she makes her products and what drives her.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember