Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Nothing is more delicious than smooth rich chocolate! This pudding is so amazingly satisfying and will make you beautiful, inside and out. The healthy fats from the avocado are very nourishing, and this pudding is jam-packed with antioxidants thanks to the cacao powder and goji berries. If you’ve got any superfood powders around, feel free to add them to this recipe’there’s enough sweet flavours that you’ll never know you’ve hidden an amazingly powerful green detoxer like spirulina, or a hormone-balancer like maca powder. Special tip for winter: add some cayenne pepper. The spice actually helps improve your circulation, i.e., can help warm up your fingers and toes!
Looking for the tips and advice we mentioned in the October 2012 issue of Best Health? Find more on the topics covered in the magazine and share your thoughts with us right here
Keeping your liver healthy can be the key to looking’and feeling’in top form. Here’s why
Just because summer is coming to an end doesn’t mean you have to give up on toned legs and a great butt!
Glowing skin – without the sun damage.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember