Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
It’s the morning after a big night, and you’re plagued by a splitting headache and queasy stomach. Here’s what you need to do to feel better, fast.
Addicted to your daily sugar fix? You might want to reconsider it if you have any upcoming presentations, assignments or activities that require brainpower. It turns out sugar not only plays a role in obesity; it also plays a role in stupidity. A new UCLA rat study shows that a diet steadily high in fructose […]
Not nominated this year? Well, you can still get your body in red-carpet shape with these six fitness tips
Try this spin on the classic mojito at your next party.
These new kitchen gadgets can help you eat less fat, control portions and preserve nutrients
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy