Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Looking for more beauty tips, recipes and fitness ideas? Find more from Best Health’s September 2010 issue and share your thoughts with us right here
Check out Best Health’s greatest hits from the year that was
You have a dentist appointment tomorrow. You have a date tonight. You just had a blueberry smoothie before an important meeting. You broke a tooth. Whatever the dental emergency – here’s how to deal.
Staying fit aerobically can delay aging by 12 years, a new study out of the University of Toronto has found. Using aerobic capacity – the maximum amount of oxygen the body can use at a time – as a measure, the researchers looked at the impact of regular high-intensity aerobic exercise. While a 5 mL/kg-min […]
Local Ontario strawberries are now at farmers’ markets and corner stores in southern Ontario (and yes I realize many areas of the country still have weeks to wait for local berries’I’m looking forward to a ‘second season’ when I’m home on P.E.I. in July.) Of course, these ruby berries are delicious on cereal, in smoothies, […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Put A Christmas Without Migraines On Your Santa List – Because It’s Happening!
- A Fancy Party Means You Serve A Seacuterie Board – Not A Charcuterie Board
- How to Exercise Like the Newest Member of the Royal Family
- Cravings Out Of Control? This Is How To Make Better, Healthier Food Decisions
- We Found The Perfect Holiday Red Lip Colour For Your Skin Tone