Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
This vibrant salad is very simple yet very flavoursome.
Sampling this lemon mousse with strawberries is like spooning up sunshine; the jewel-like layers of berries are an unexpected delight. We’ve lightened up the mousse by substituting gelatin and fat-free yogurt for the usual quantities of eggs and cream.
Must-read health news and views from around the web
Have you had a Pap test lately? Well ladies, there’s no time like the present to get back in those stirrups’especially since doctors across Canada are opening their doors to all women by hosting public Pat test clinics.During National Cervical Cancer Awareness Week from October 24 -30, any woman can walk into a participating doctor’s […]
Why do rich people live longer and have less disease than poor people‘even when access to health care is equal? The answer may surprise you. A new baboon study shows that despite the fact that high testosterone in high-status males can lower immunity and increase disease risk, good stress (that comes from exercise or sex) […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar