Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
We made our own mayonnaise for this smoked trout spread using local oil, but you could use yogurt instead.
Find out how you can have a chance to win by telling us how you keep your meals flavourful and low in sodium
As a health and nutrition advisor, John Berardi not only teaches other people how to lead healthy, active lifestyles, he also lives one himself. Here are his tips
Try this new spin on a favourite fish for dinner tonight. Topped with sautéed mushrooms, and garnished with green onion, this salmon is sure to be a repeat dish.
Here’s an appetizing snack to be enjoyed hot or cold’toasted slices of baguette topped with a creamy white-bean puree flavored with garlic and thyme, and finished with tomato slices and arugula leaves. These Tuscan bean crostini are ideal to serve with pre-dinner drinks.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life — More Than Once
- Meet the First Nations Fashion Designer Set on Pushing Diversity in Canadian Media
- Shocking Stats About How Much Canadians Waste Each Year
- Your Shellac Manicure Is Now Available With 60 Second Removal
- Strong Women, Empowering Stories: 5 Life Lessons from JOGA Creator Jana Webb