Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Felita Kwan, a respiratory therapist and asthma sufferer, doesn’t let her asthma slow her down. Here, she offers three tricks to prevent difficulties with asthma
A few interesting health-related statistics out this week: From the American Society of Plastic Surgeons comes a prediction that more than 55 million cosmetic surgery procedures will be performed in 2015. According to a press release, this is more than quadruples the number of procedures performed in 2005. The study also predicted that most of […]
We wielded the tools and makeup to give our brows that all-important face-framing effect
Taking care of yourself doesn’t have to break the bank.
This filling salad is a great choice for a satisfying lunch. Both barley and beans are low-glycaemic (GI) ‘superfoods’, creating a steady and slow increase in blood glucose levels that keeps you going between meals.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy