Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Treat your skin to some post-summer rehab with a facial at Spa My Blend by Clarins.
You’re likely already using olive oil on your salads and in your cooking – but did you know that it also has health benefits that could lead to a longer life?
Pictured above is basketball star Skylar Diggins. You can find her new HIIT workout on the NTC+ app. Yesterday I put the latest innovation from Nike to the test during a high-intensity CrossFit-inspired workout led by Dhani Oks, owner of Academy of Lions. The Nike Free 1.0 Cross Bionic shoe is the brand’s first Free […]
Do you know a woman (perhaps it’s you?) who is working hard to make the planet a better place? Help her gain recognition—and earn up to 5,000 euros for her cause—by nominating her for a Women of the Earth award from the Yves Rocher Foundation. All women over 18 are eligible. For more information, including […]
Not great news for us office workers: Sitting for long periods of time can have negative effects on your health, scientists say. Canadian researchers who studied the effects of sitting on the body found that after seven hours of uninterrupted sitting raised their subjects’ blood pressure and decreased their good cholesterol. Seems weird, as we […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy
- How Former Athlete The Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt Got Back In Shape
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- The Real Reason Why You Should Eat More Seaweed