Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Constipation is a condition in which you can’t move your bowels on a regular schedule, resulting in dry, hard stool that is difficult to pass.
Don’t spend the winter hibernating. Get outside and take advantage of the cooler temps to hit the slopes. Here are the health benefits of skiing
A fruit-packed smoothie like this one can be a great breakfast or between-meals option. According to a 2012 study, thick drinks help you feel full longer’so the creamy mango and dense, protein-rich Greek yogurt will keep you satisfied until mealtime. Plus, the ground flax contains healthy fats.
Whether or not you’re the manicure type, you’ll want to seek help when fingernails or toenails turn into eyesores. Here are some ways to get your nails back in shape
We give this city top marks, too.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember