Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
It’s great to hear about new advances in breast cancer prevention and treatment, especially during Breast Cancer Awareness Month, as it shows that our efforts are making a difference. And now, new research published in the medical journal, The Lancet, suggests women who are diagnosed with early stage breast cancer won’t necessarily have to lose […]
If you’ve ever dreamed about trying an extreme sport, but were afraid to (hey no judgement, we hear ya), you might want to consider heli-hiking.
Chronic inflammation may be at the root of many diseases, from acne to Alzhimer’s.
Charlene Bazarian tried everything to lose weight. And this is the only thing that worked for her. And it resulted in losing 100 pounds!
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Found! The Best Foundation for Summer
- Dating with Borderline Personality Disorder: ‘I Was the Girlfriend From Hell’
- How Roxy Earle Is Busting Curvy Fashion Myths With Her New Line
- The Role of BRCA in Targeted Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
- Easy Summer Beauty Trends to Try if You’re the Noncommittal Type