Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
It’s certainly not strange to offer your child a lollipop after they receive a shot. But handing your kid a lollipop in place of a vaccine shot’and a chicken pox-tainted lollipop at that’has emerged as a scary and dangerous new trend among parents who are against vaccinations. Some parents are reportedly seeking out lollipops, spit […]
Getting into a regular exercise routine can be intimidating at the best of times, but when you’re overweight or obese, it may seem especially challenging. Here are five tips to help you get started
Breakouts know no age limit.
Is it possible to have shoes that look good and feel comfortable? We find out from a posture expert how to buy heels that gorge and cause no pain.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember